What Personal Information we Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, business name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone numbers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
For each visitor to the site, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to pages viewed while browsing the site, browser and operating systems, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at the site.
How we collect your Personal Information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access our website; and when we provide our services to you.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to provide the Business Flightpath services to you and to provide you with information from us and our partners . We may use your personal information to better understand customer needs, improve our website and improve our service. We may use your personal information to respond to queries about our service and documents requests. We also use your personal information for marketing purposes, to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your information with organisations, agents, contractors and subcontractors that assist us to provide information, products and services to you (Business Flightpath Associates). Those organisations will receive only the information they need to help deliver the Business Flightpath service. By using the Business Flightpath website you consent to the disclosure of your information to Business Flightpath Associates. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these Business Flightpath Associates are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. We may also disclose information when it is required by law. We may disclose information to parties located outside of Australia.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Business Flightpath’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Business Flightpath about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Business Flightpath, our customers or others.
Third Party Sites
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Accessing your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like to do so, please contact us at admin@BusinessFlightpath.com and let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, or if you would like us to delete the information we hold about you, please contact us at admin@BusinessFlightpath.com. We will respond to any request shortly after receiving it and will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or comply with your wishes.
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to “Business Flightpath Pty Ltd – Level 27 South Tower, Rialto Towers, 525 Collins St, Melbourne, Australia 3000”. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Policy last updated June 1st, 2018.